Dec 01, 2000
WAGNER GOURMET FOODS
Wagner Gourmet Foods has a rich American history dating back to the mid-1800s. It's a history longer than any other American specialty food company. The company's early products proudly graced the tables of the White House starting with President Ulysses S. Grant, as well as the tables at the Waldorf-Astoria and other fine hotels and homes.
Today, Wagner continues the proud tradition of quality with a broad product line of specialty foods, including traditional, flavored, black, and green teas; preserves; condiments; spices; and extracts. Wagner's distinctive family of products is well known among specialty foods whether in gourmet or department stores, gift shops, natural food stores, or traditional grocery stores.
• Wagner Spices, Herbs & Seasonings are available in over 70 different selections all packaged in glass jars to ensure quality taste.
• Our Extracts and Flavors capture the tastes of fruits, nuts, beans, and more — available in 30 flavors and two sizes.
• Our Coffee Flavors transform ordinary coffee into a true taste extravaganza — available in 8 varieties.
• Green Teas are available in 14 flavors, including four decaffeinated in 20-count boxes, and three flavors in 8-count boxes.
• Traditional Black Teas are available in nine flavors in 20-count boxes and six flavors in 8-count boxes.
• Flavored Black Teas in nine flavors in 20-count boxes and eight flavors in 8-count boxes.
• Herbal Teas in eight flavors in 20-count boxes and three flavors in 8-count boxes.
• Flowers & Fruits Teas are available in six flavors in 20-count boxes and three flavors in 8-count boxes.
• Decaffeinated Teas in five flavors in 20-count boxes and four flavors in 8-count boxes.
• Loose Tea canisters are available in 12 flavors, including three decaffeinated.
• Preserves and Jellies are available in 19 flavors in large jars and 14 flavors in small jars.
• Fruit Spreads are available in four flavors in large jars and three flavors in small jars.
• Dessert Sauces are available in eight flavors in large jars and five flavors in small jars.
• Wagner's Original Seasoned Rices transform classic flavors into unbelievably succulent treats — available in six flavors.
• Duck Puddle Farm Mustards are available in three flavors and two sizes.
• Mulling Spices come in a decorative box or individual packets.
• Cocoa Pleasures are available in five flavors.
• Scone Mixes and Tea Biscuits are each available in three flavors.
• Wagner Gourmet Foods Gift Selections includes an assortment of our products in attractive gift boxes.
Customer Service Representative
900 Jacksonville Road, Box 5013,
Ivyland, PA 18974
WEB SITE www.wagner-gourmet.com
570 Lake Cook Rd, Suite 310
Deerfield IL 60015
Convenience Store News
CSNews Supplier Guide
CSNews for the Single Store Owner
Private Label ⇒ Store Brands
Independent Grocer Network
The Gourmet Retailer
Directory of Convenience Stores
Hispanic Retail 360
|© 2014 Stagnito Media. All rights reserved.|