Oct 09, 2012
30 Retailers Participate in American Cheese Month
October is the Second Annual American Cheese Month, and cheese retailers around the country are celebrating by participating in the American Cheese Month Passport Program.
“The American Cheese Month Passport Program offers a unique opportunity for consumers to try American cheeses at reduced prices while also supporting their local economy,” says Nora Weiser, Executive Director of the American Cheese Society. “Whether you’re a cheese connoisseur or you’re new to the world of artisan cheese, you’re bound to discover new favorites from some of America’s best producers this October.”
The list of participating businesses in 2012 includes:
· Artisan Cheese Company, Sarasota, Fla.
· Artisanal Fromagerie and Bistro, New York
· Beecher’s Handmade Cheese, New York and Seattle
· The Better Cheddar, Prairie Village, Kanasa
· Brooklyn Victory Garden, Brooklyn, N.Y.
· Butcher Block Meats & Cheese, Oshkosh, Wis.
· The Calf & Kid, Seattle
· Casellula Cheese & Wine Café, New York
· Caseus Fromagerie Bistro, New Haven, Conn.
· The Cheese Cave, Red Bank, N.J.
· The Cheese Shop, Aspen, Colo.
· Cheese Louise, Richland, Wash.
· Eastern District, Brooklyn, N.Y.
· Eat More Cheese, Belfast, Maine
· Fairfield Cheese Company, Fairfield, Conn.
· Fromagination, Madison, Wis.
· Lucy’s Whey (Chelsea Market and East Hampton), New York
· Marion Street Cheese Market, Oak Park, Ill.
· Mission Cheese, San Francisco
· My Cheese Shoppe, Puyallup, Wash.
· Orrman’s Cheese Shop, Charlotte, N.C.
· Saxelby Cheesemongers, New York
· Scardello, Dallas
· Smoke House Market, Chesterfield, Mo.
· Standard Market, Westmont, Ill.
· StinkyBklyn, Brooklyn, N.Y.
· Wedge & Bottle, Phoenix, Ariz.
· Wedge – A Cheese Shop, Reno, Nev.
· Zingerman’s Creamery, Ann Arbor, Mich.
More information about the American Cheese Month Passport Program is
570 Lake Cook Rd, Suite 310
Deerfield IL 60015
Convenience Store News
CSNews Supplier Guide
CSNews for the Single Store Owner
Independent Grocer Network
The Gourmet Retailer
Directory of Convenience Stores
Multicultural Retail 360
|© 2015 Stagnito Business Information. All rights reserved.|