White Coffee has partnered with Jim Beam, the number one selling bourbon in the world, for a new line of coffee that includes single serve and 12-ounce ground varieties. The Jim Beam Bourbon Flavored Coffees feature mellow hints of caramel and vanilla for a 100 percent Arabica coffee with a sweet, mild flavor.
The line includes five varieties:
- Jim Beam® Original: A subtle caramel and oaky vanilla flavor combined with a sweet, mild intensity coffee.
- Bourbon Vanilla: A burst of sweet vanilla with a creamy, woody overtone highlights the bourbon-flavored coffee's caramel and smoky notes.
- Cinnamon Stick: A bold, spicy coffee that offers the sweet taste of cinnamon reminiscent of the holidays.
- Spiced Honey: Sweet honey and warm, savory spice in a medium body coffee.
- Signature Dark Roast: A smooth and richly flavorful coffee connoting the smoky taste of America's Native Spirit.
White Coffee Corp. is based in Long Island City, NY and is a third-generation, certified woman-owned business, in operation since 1939. As a core part of its coffee offerings, White Coffee is proud of its collaboration with prominent licensed brands.